2011年1月16日星期日

takes place in his home country of replica Rado watches Costa Rica

Manny races in both crosscountry and endurance events, and he just returned from Quebec after participating in two of the UCI World Cup races. Hes a regular at La Ruta, known as one of the toughest stage races, which takes place in his home country of replica Rado watches Costa Rica.Mannys roots are based in BMX riding. He has some XGames medals under his belt, and hes a founder of Ticos Jam, an annual BMX event that is the biggest Flatland one in Latin America.I caught up with Manny after this years Leadville.

Webb took the lead from the gun, dashing to the lead of the pack which crossed through the first lap in 58.63 seconds. Webb and Lagat were running second and third through 800 meters at 1:58. The pack was still tight at the bell, with Webb and Asbel Kiprop of Kenya shoulder to shoulder into the final lap, with Lagat in third. On the final replica A Lange & Sohne 307.032 Men's watch stretch, Lagat surged into the lead and Webb fell apart, finishing a disappointing eighth. I wanted to be in the top three up until the last fifty meters. I wasthinking to myself in the last fifty, I think Im going to win this,but I didnt want to celebrate just yet. Ive never been likethis--Ive always been a silver medalist, Lagat said.

His time was 3:34.77. Lagat will compete in the 5,000 meters Thursday. Webb, who finished less than a second later in 3:35.69, was outspokenly critical of his performance. He congratulated Lagat, but didnt mince words about himself: I was doing so awesome until this week. It was a colossal breakdown. Ive changed nothing really. I replica A Lange & Sohne 315.026 Men's watch thought I had more left than I did. I wish I could learn a lesson from that, but I learned nothing. I got nothing out of it. If I wanted to get seventh, I would have run for seventh and gotten seventh, or whatever the hell I got. I didnt come to get seventh, I came to get first. I didnt.Dont worry Alan. We still love you. --Justin NybergPhoto courtesy USA Track and Field.

没有评论:

发表评论